Cottage rates (CDN currency) + 13% HST
Prices include a BBQ, propane, firewood, daily towel service and free access to canoes, pedal boats and sauna
May 1st to June 28th & Sept 2nd to October 31st – Minimum 2 night stay
July & August – Weeks running from Saturday to Saturday. Minimum 3 night stay starting or ending on a Saturday
|Cottage/Bedrooms||Beds/Double/Single||Bath||Weekly Rates||2 Nights||3 Nights||Additional Days|
|C-3 / 1||1D||3pc||$800.00||$400.00||$520.00||$120.00|
|A-1 / 2||1D/2S||3pc||$880.00||$440.00||$575.00||$135.00|
|B-2 / 2||4S||3pc||$990.00||$495.00||$645.00||$150.00|
|D-4 / 3||1Q / 1D / 3S||3pc||$1350.00||$675.00||$880.00||$200.00|
|#6 & #8 / 3||2D / 4S||4pc||$1650.00||$825.00||$1075.00||$250.00|
- Rates are based on double occupancy for a 1 or 2 bedroom cottages. Three bedrooms are based on four occupants. 20$/day or 100$/week for each additional guest. Family special (children 18 and under sharing cottage with parents) – 15$/day or 75$/week per child.
- 15 $ per day or 75 $ per week for each pet – Must be kept on a leash at all time and respect other guests well being.
- 10% discount on 2nd and other consecutive weeks. Bed change and light HKP provided between weeks.
- Deposits of $ 150.00 required for each cottage reservation – acknowledgement will be sent on receipt
- Deposits for July & August will be returned after the first of May only if we can rent the cottage after written cancellation notice. Deposits for other months will be refunded with 30 days written cancellation notice prior to arrival date. A 20% administration fee applies.
- Weekly check-in time is 4:00 pm on Saturday and check-out time is 10:30 am the next Saturday (Times may be varied outside of the summer season on request).
- Daily Maid service – 10$/person – Mid stay HKP with bed changing – 20$/person.
Recreational Equipment Rental
|Recreational Equipment Rental + 13% HST||Daily||Weekly|
|15 ft wide body & live well – electric start 20 hp 4 stroke motor (gas & safety equipment included)*||$135.00||$675.00|
|21 feet pontoon boat & live well – electric start 25 hp motor (gas and safety equipment included)*||$250.00||$1250.00|
|Docking (guest) – Launching and Loading included||$25.00||$125.00|
|Docking (non guest) – Launching, loading and 1 day car parking included. Additional parking $10/day||$35.00|
|Life jacket or set of paddles (without rental of equipment)||$5.00||$25.00|
|Guided fishing trip with shore lunch – 2 persons – Additional persons $50||$475.00|
|Seasonal dock space for non guests $1,000 + tx (1 fishing boat and 1 car)|
Launching/loading (non guests) – 20 $ per occurrence – does not include car parking or docking space
**Release of liability and Lease agreement must be signed for rental of all recreational equipment
PRINT OUR COTTAGE & RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL RATES.