Cottage rates (CDN currency) + 13% HST
Included: BBQ, propane, firewood, daily towel service and free access to canoes, pedal boats, sauna & WIFI
May 1st to June 28th & Sept 7th to October 31st – Minimum 2 nights stay
July & August – Minimum 3 nights stay starting or ending on a Saturday
|Cottage/Bedrooms||Beds/Double/Single||Bath||Weekly Rates||2 Nights||3 Nights||Additional Days|
|C-3 / 1||1D||3pc||$ 880.00||$ 400.00||$ 550.00||$ 150.00|
|A-1 / 2||1D/2S||3pc||$ 965.00||$ 440.00||$ 600.00||$ 160.00|
|B-2 / 2||4S||3pc||$ 1090.00||$ 495.00||$ 675.00||$ 180.00|
|D-4 / 3||1Q / 1D / 3S||3pc||$ 1485.00||$ 675.00||$ 925.00||$ 250.00|
|#6 & #8 / 3||2D / 4S||4pc||$ 1815.00||$ 825.00||$ 1125.00||$ 300.00|
- Rates are based on double occupancy for cottages A-1, B-2, C-3. Three bedrooms cottages are based on four occupants. 20$/day or 100$/week for each additional guest. Family special (children 18 and under sharing cottage with parents) – 15$/day or 75$/week per child.
- Hypoallergenic pet 15 $ per day or 75 $ per week others $20/day or $100/week – Must be kept on a leash at all time, respect other guest wellbeing and picked up after. Pets must not be left alone in the cottage.
- 10% discount on 2nd and other consecutive weeks. Bed change provided between weeks.
- Deposits of $ 200.00 required for each cottage reservation – acknowledgement will be sent on receipt
- Written cancellation notice required and a 20% ADM fee applies. Before April 1st, deposits for July & August will be refunded. Deposits for other months, will be refunded with 30 days written cancellation notice.
- Weekly check-in time is 4:00 pm on Saturday and check-out time is 10:00 am the next Saturday.
Recreational Equipment Rental
|Recreational Equipment Rental + 13% HST||Daily||Weekly|
|15 ft wide body & live well - electric start 20 hp 4 stroke motor (including gas & safety equipment)||$ 150.00||$ 750.00|
|Fishing pontoon boat & live well - electric start 25 hp motor (including gas & safety equipment)||$ 275.00||$ 1375.00|
|Docking (guest) - Launching and Loading included||$ 30.00||$ 150.00|
|Guided fishing trip with shore lunch - 2 persons - Additional persons $75||$ 500.00|
|Safety equipment (life jacket or oars) without rental of boat||$ 5.00||$25.00|
PRINT OUR COTTAGE & RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL RATES.